Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh to be Honest

Last Thursday Adam left his watch at the gym of our apartment complex. We didn't realize it was gone until 6:30pm the next day. Yes it was just a watch but it was a really nice one, and on top of that it was my first present to him (birthday) and on top of that it was a little expensive thing.

I have finally come to the conclusion that we will never see it again. Adam and I posted signs in the gym and one at every door in the complex just in case. To our dismay the signs in the gym were torn down and thrown in the trash not once but twice. And it was not the main office that did it because there was still tape on the windows.

After having a good cry and a chat with my mom I have finally been able to let it go. I just wish people were more honest. It makes me feel bad that someone knows we are looking for that watch but refuse to give it back. Why aren't people more honest?

No comments:

Post a Comment