Thursday, February 26, 2009

New York

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for my mom's art show on March 7, 2009. I love her artwork and love the fact that she likes to ask my opinions on what to paint and how it looks. I really do miss that a lot. I was also often one of her figures she would paint, and I really miss posing in fun poses and beautiful light.It will be so amazing and fun to experience the art life again. (It is always fun to talk metaphorically with a few sloshed people :) ) Not only that but the gallery takes us out for dinner after and the last restaurant had an amazing Indian cuisine. I wonder what it will be this year. My parents are also looking in to seeing a Broadway show! New York is just the best! I have been there about 9 times and love it! It is such a different place, where life is always fast pace and never sleeps. Can you tell I am excited??
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment