Monday, March 22, 2010

Right Now

Right now...
I would love to lie out on a beach and bathe in the warm sun.
Or maybe build a sand castle and decorate it with shells.

I would love to be at home feelingt the peace it brings.
Or maybe fly back to Georgia and feel the love from the home I grew up in.

I would love to be able to eat all the chocolate I want.
Or maybe I will just refrain and watch the pounds drop.

I would love to finish school.
Or maybe just enjoy it while I can and know that my life will be better because of it :)

I would love to be able to choose right now where we will end up in life.
Or maybe I will just wait and see where the Lord will take us.

I would love every day to be bright and sunshiny.
Or maybe I will enjoy the days that keep me inside by the fire.

So many wants, oh well. I love every moment of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment